Get your Whoer.net to 100%! | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Residential proxies for Swagbucks in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $7.50/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $34.99/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $67.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You can now buy Virtual Servers to run the Bots on in the marketplace for cheap with Remote Desktop Connection!
    • 1 VPS= $12.99/Month
    • 5 VPS= $49.99/Month
    • 10 VPS= $94.99/Month
    Dismiss Notice

Get your Whoer.net to 100%!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

The bot is set to select your timezone automatically but recently it doesnt seem to know the difference between eastern usa and central, to fix this follow this simple guide!

1. Lets first check if your whoer.net is 100%. If it's 100% on your proxy then you're fine, you do not need to change anything. If its less than 100% it can cause bans in the future. To check this select your proxy from the drop down then hit "Create account" on Superswag. Once the browser gets to Swagbucks.com go to whoer.net and check if the bar reads "Your disguise: 100.0%" if it does then you do not need this guide, if not then move on to step 2.

2. Now that we know the timezone and the proxy's time are not the same we need to go into the settings.ini file and add this string "OverrideTimezone=True" and "CancelTimezone=True" be sure there is no spaces after the string

3. Now we need to set the systems timezone, right click your clock on the bottom right and click "Adjust date/time"

4. In the timezone area select a timezone in that matches the "Local" time on the whoer.net results

5. Right click "Launch Temporary Browser" on the Superswag screen and click "Close Browser"

6. Click "Create account" again to launch a new browser, wait for it to get to swagbucks.com again

7. Navigate to whoer.net again and it should now read 100%

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  2. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

So what do yo do if whoer can't tell your local time using the proxy?
    Also my system time keeps resetting to what is was before everytime I click create account.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  3. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Member
    Supporter Founding Supporter

@Randydrew6 Few months ago in FB chat you told me to use "CancelTimezone=True". Does that still work? Or should I use the new override command?

4. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

that works too, actually the better way to do it, try both, ill edit the guide

kmonmoy likes this.
  5. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

can you give me an example of the time section of whoer not showing the local time? I have tested multiple proxies and they all display the location time on whoer.net when you scroll down

6. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Sent you a message on FB since its easier to share pictures on there.

7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

just an FYI from what I have seen those that have local as N/A tend to be banned eventually because google thinks your outside the USA. Be careful, hopefully you're not using a google cloud vps