Future changes | Page 2 | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Future changes

Discussion in 'Forum Support' started by Randydrew6, Nov 25, 2018.

1. chickenlove

chickenlove Member

yep sorry about that i think im wrong. i will try to run other bot to make more profit

2. Alphalzu12

Alphalzu12 Member
    Donator

I think a promotion like this can help the old users feel pleasure.

3. Cloudyday80

Cloudyday80 Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

People are going to complain either way. I'm wondering about the amount of captcha credits I already have. Will i get to keep the ones I already bought? Plus will your black Friday deal still be in effect for this new plan when it starts?

RandyVPS and EL_Guy like this.
  4. Potato

Potato Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

If bots are making more profit, $1 per pc slot is not that bad

Alphalzu12 likes this.
  5. Potato

Potato Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

[​IMG]
    And btw "Access to private forum" just make people that have no sub don't know what to expect

6. christand

christand Member

That would be ok randy

evemon007 likes this.
  7. EL_Guy

EL_Guy Member

I dont know how much Captcha we use on a regular . But going from 9000 to 500 is a big difference . IMO it should at least be cut in half and then play by ear. I thing 5 to 8 PC for VIP is okay. And yeah we need more working bots. and also to be able to run all of the bot in one PC as well.

Like always thanks Randy for your great work.

Randydrew6 likes this.
  8. evemon007

evemon007 Member

Randy-
    This is an interesting problem, maybe my input could help-

Im not too upset over this announcement, but I think you should consider a few things to not lose further business. I can see how this could increase your revenue and allow you to do more work on botting, and create more earning opportunities, and I am all for that., but Its my hope that its not implemented in a way that will make single users use your service less.

Not sure how feasible this is, but consider restricting bots not by computer but by IP (either proxy endpoint or original) for the following reasons-

a.
    Im not sure how many people fall into this category but I find bot stability to be lower when I run them on the same computer. Therefore I am running 1 IP on 3 computers to spread the bots out. This would severely limit my deployment ability as I would have to consolidate them into one computer, and dont think I have the hardware for that (without going to a vps set up).

b.
    I bet more people fall into this category of running all their bots off 1-5 vps server, and using proxies to spread out the accounts. Those people would not be affected too badly by this change, and still be able to account share if they are not using 10 servers, and still have more accounts running than a typical home user.

500 captcha credits is really too low, Im pretty sure that two of my swag bucks bots alone go through that in under a month. If you are going to restrict to some amount of computers or IPs, we should get enough captcha credits to run at least half of those without paying extra.

3. Please do realize that the bot we lost (starts with a B) without support wont function in a few months (most likely), and our revenue will drop further. The best thing that could happen to this setup is more sites to bot, which would make peoples earnings more via 1 comp / IP. Without this the only recourse people trying to make money past 10-15 dollars a month is to try and scale with VPS, and by restricting this with a additional fee we are getting caught between a rock and a hard place on margins. I know I was looking at scaling with VPS myself this month, but I may have to reconsider if the math changes a lot.

4. Im glad this wont affect your typical home user, and might even add to the earnings if done correctly and we get more bots/ better bots. As I am currently a home user this is good, but I aspire to run 10+ of these at some point and would want the margins to be reasonable, even if I have to pay more.

5. I have been on vacation for the last few weeks but have been meaning to talk to you about some bot ideas. I dont want to put them up publicly but maybe we could have a private convo, I have a list of 3-4 sites that I think you could take a look at botting, that would certainly earn more than neobot, gifthulk, or rewards shopper.

9. Cayne

Cayne New Member

Is there a way to stop it from trying to update? it's just stuck on it, I know the download is gone just looking for a fix.

10. MeJohan

MeJohan New Member

Idk why this change is such a big deal, probably due to my ignorance. I have bought VIP before but, unfortunately I believe SS was down so I never really got chance to get a concrete numbers...

I want to get back into things however I'm not gonna lie everybodies concerns are a bit discouraging. To my understanding:

SS is suppose to make $5/day which is $150/month $18/month for RL membership $5/month for VPS
    150 - 18 - 5 = $127 profit for the month or $4.23 daily

Lets you say you wanted to scale up to 10 computers that's an additional $10/month
    that's $1260/month or $42/day

These numbers are good in my eyes especially if there's more bots than just SS, I couldn't calculate the captcha credit into things for I don't know how much is used on an average.

Has anybody scaled things? Does the "Money Made!" tab showcase the pinnacle amount an user can make on 1 computer or, is that reflecting how much they made on all there devices? Can I please see a case study anyone? please educate me, would be nice to become a member again before there years end. peace and thank you randy

11. bigneal

bigneal Member

SS makes more like $0.60 a day

12. EL_Guy

EL_Guy Member

we wish SS was making 5 dollars a day.

13. MeJohan

MeJohan New Member

ouch $0.60 that's terrible, I now see the struggle. what do the rest of the bots make?

14. evemon007

evemon007 Member

Im not the best at bot tuning so these numbers may not be maxed, and it can vary based on IP location (but im in a major city so i think im on the high end of the ads) but here are my earning experiences on 1 instance of the program running on 1 IP. (note you can run mulitple instances ect, but its not advised)

Swagbucks- 2 dollars a day max running it at my best settings (and thats after the recent "watch" update so it was usually more like 1.25 dollar in the past)

Earnhoney- 1-2 dollars a day ( usually more like 1.25)

Neobot- 5-10 cents a day (more like 5)

Gifthulk- 50c a day (bot is not stable enough to do this most days without a restart or two, also high ban rate leading me to lose my first month of earnings).

Rewards shopper- something low near Neobot, i stoped using it as it and neobot are only worth it if they run 100% in the background without maintenance, i found i had to restart rewards shopper a lot, and since it earns so little, it isnt worth my time. I know however if you are very into that site that the earnings can rise, as its referal system allows you to earn more, but I never bothered with it to earn an extra 10c a day.

My current earnings off 1 IP: (note the estimates are the max, i dont have 100% uptime, but working on it)

Income: 2 + 1.25 + .05 +.50 = 3.80 per day, around 117.8 a month

Expenses:

Personal: 18 dollar Rouge VIP per month, probably around 10c a day in additional power as these bots are spread out across two desktop computers and 1 tablet (call it 2 dollars of power, probably overestimating), own all my own equip and internet so that doesnt factor in. Total 20 dollars a month to run from home.

VPS/Proxy:
    If i ran vps/proxy you would be looking at a 3-5 dollar proxy and at least 2x 5 dollar vps because swag isnt going to run with earnhoney on a cheap one. Call it 30 dollars of expenses if you get a good deal on the proxy. Also note that proxy internet quality + IP quality is much lower, you cant expect the same type of ads as a real internet user as a real user has created a long history of use and is ranked higher. I am not sure how much the earnings differ, but I hear some wild numbers on the forums.

Income- expenses:

Personal: My current with 1 IP: 117 per month - 20 = 80 per month
    -note that is with significant monitoring of all the listed bots, 3 computers and all my own internet
    (note i am running two separate houses/ips with this set up to make it worth my time to maintain)

With VPS = (pretending you can make 100% of what a home internet IP makes)

117-18-30 = 69 per month for maintaining 2x vps (probably round that number way down to account for the proxy IP).

So as you can see making around 60 dollars for maintaining multiple VPS and four programs across them that dont have 100% uptime is a large proposition. That is why we see most people doing well in VPS are running a combo of earnhoney and swagbucks, two of the more stable higher earners, and just running more instances of them. More margin pressure by having to pay out per computer in a VIP membership is gonna make that job pay even less per comp, making it less desirable to do.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  15. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member
    VIP Supporter

60 cents is a horrible estimate. Ive never got that low.. I normally net between $1.5 to $2.50 a day and thats not calculating the fact that $25 is 2200 points

16. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member
    VIP Supporter

I will definitely take all this into consideration! I appreciate all the feedback and will think about everything I can do to help as many of the users out as I can.

chickenlove and EL_Guy like this.
  17. MeJohan

MeJohan New Member

Thanks a lot for this shared info. Really helps in making a discussion. I wish in the future bots would allow a silent feature and not depend on .net

18. Jason

Jason Member

SS earns more the more you keep in the daily goal. If you miss a few days and reset back to 50 points goal, the bot usually does a little more than that but when you have 120+ goals the bot makes them often. We're also in a high ad season so numbers are much higher for weekly/monthly goals. SS I earn about $5 a week per account if they're running. There's some computers that run no problem and others that are down and not working right for a few days which means you miss out on $2-3 plus the reset on the daily goal being lower. Eh is hit hit or miss as well, some days earn 80 cents, other days nothing and it messes with SS so both earn little to nothing, or you get hit with a softban on EH and can't earn anything for 2-10 days. There's so many factors, I'm lucky because I have access to 5 computers and can run SS on each, eh on 2-3 ( only 1 at the moment as I'm testing VPN for more ads on SS and to change up the number of ips coming from the same household). I stopped bothering with Neo and rewards shopping because it's so low not worth slowing down SS and Eh. Gifthulk ban rates are nuts, I got banned in like 30 minutes even doing it legit before on a fresh IP, so I gave up on that one. But as I was saying only having 1-2 computers would be tough to profit enough to be worth dealing with these bots and the problems. MS Rewards was a big loss, and we can't even use that anymore from here, so it's poor timing to be asking for money but I understand Randy spends way more time on these bots than we do. Of course I don't want to pay more if I don't have to, but he's got bills too. I know this is a bit of a ramble, I've been working 13+ hour days, then running a side business, then a small second side business with 2-5 hours sleep a night for a few weeks now. This did affect the up time of the bots since I don't have as much time to check to see if they're running correctly, or if there's an update out but we can't hold Randy accountable for every little glitch or error because we can't make a better one ourselves. He's just asking for a raise like we all would when we're working hard and feel like the time put in needs to be compensated. /endramble