Earnhoney | Page 4 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Earnhoney

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Kurrin, May 23, 2017.

1. rshacker13

rshacker13 New Member

Any solution for the incorrect/invalid captcha when the bot logs in your account? It just keeps on trying to log in and credits keeps on decreasing even though the captcha wasn't solved.

Michael likes this.
  2. Boracho

Boracho Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Do you have all the pre requisites?

3. rshacker13

rshacker13 New Member

I have everything ok, it's just when it opens another instance of EH, it gets stuck up on the login due to incorrect or invalid captcha and it just keeps on retrying and consuming credits.

Yes likes this.
  4. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Member

@Randydrew6 this is something new. I think it's due to EH's new update. You better take a look at it.

[​IMG]

5. Michael

Michael New Member

same happened to me

greb likes this.
  6. Hollywood

Hollywood Member
    Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I think the EH bot only works for supporters which you are not.

7. Michael

Michael New Member

I was for 2 months but it happened twice to me and i just decided it wasnt worth it

8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Login to your account in your actual browser first if you're having issues then start the bot. Im guessing your username/password is not correct.

Fixed this yesterday

The bot works without login now, it uses your default chrome cookies, if you're logged into chrome on your browser it will be logged into the bot as well. As for it not logging in though it was most likely due to either an invalid api key if you were using 2captcha or if you were using rogue credits it is because you put your username/password in incorrectly

9. Cloudyday80

Cloudyday80 New Member

got the new eh update running...it is opening all the windows and playing the game in all of them but none of them have any viewability bars on them

10. Hollywood

Hollywood Member
    Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I just ran it and all browsers open fine and viewability is fine. Try logging into EH before you run the bot.

Yes likes this.
  11. Yes

Yes Member
    Founding Supporter

I can confirm that the last eh update is doing great,no bugs until now

12. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Member

New update working good. But I'm still getting all red in viewability a lot of times.

13. judical

judical Active Member

Same here, its switching to the correct browser but the visibility is red.

Randydrew6 likes this.
  14. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Member

@Randydrew6 I think the EH bot is having viewability problem. Here are 3 screenshots I just took from the same BuzzTV window. As you see, they are all red. I'm running 1 Games and 2 BuzzTV.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

sorry about that, i cant currently test it because my ip isn't getting ads. If anyone has a way for me to get ads ill try to get a better fix out, I know @HidNLimits told me he is making more than ever but I can see if I can find a way to fix it better.

kmonmoy likes this.
  16. Gloria

Gloria Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

my some eh bots is in still 1.9.1 and 1.8.4 and making 100 to 200 points with 4 windows but in 1.9.3 , its making oly 25 point with 4 windows
    not- My vps are from same company with same specifications alos proxy is from same source .

17. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Member

It may depend on your proxy mate. I bought two proxy from you. One is giving me 6-9 pph and the other one is giving me 2-4 pph.

18. Pepega

Pepega Active Member

I earn no point anymore :( ads still there but no point added, i'm not sure the cause

19. Gloria

Gloria Active Member

I am using my proxy with my private bots and making 3$ a day lol
    I can show you the proof too
    for proof skype me
    My be bots visibility problem

20. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

hope todays update helps

Pepega, twinbloodx3 and kmonmoy like this.