Earnhoney with Proxy | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Earnhoney with Proxy

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by judical, Jul 26, 2017.

1. judical

judical Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Has anyone had much success using a proxy? I was looking at https://stormproxies.com which has residential IP rotating proxies for $19.

2. Foldog22

Foldog22 New Member
    Founding Supporter

Do they have a trial or cash back if it doesn't work? If so, I will try it and let you know

3. LloydValentine

LloydValentine Member
    Supporter Founding Supporter

Hmm, looks interesting. By the way, what is the advantage of having rotating proxies?

I just read the site. Will rotating proxies be good for swagbucks? For example, would it help to avoid being soft banned, and things like that?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  4. judical

judical Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

I think it said 2 day trial.

LloydValentine likes this.