Earnhoney Problem | Page 2 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Earnhoney Problem

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Alphalzu12, Oct 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Boracho

Boracho Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

2. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member
    VIP Supporter

normally if it is stuck on that screen it means the url cant load ads. Can you verify that your browser can play ads?

3. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Hey any news on this? I'm getting the same problem. It's stuck at "looking for ad" then times out and tries again.

I can confirm my browser does play ads when I click them manually.

4. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member
    VIP Supporter

Can you confirm that it doesnt go to that page when you load manually? I noticed that if you get that page you wont ever get credit from an ad

5. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member

Yes I can load them manually & I did get credit loading the page manually.

6. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member
    VIP Supporter

and if you change the url in the bot to the url with a video?

7. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member

It does go to the video and will play them. Not sure if im getting ads now though, just gotta wait and find out.

I did have a quick question about the settings file. All of the sources are set to FALSE:

TVGlee=False
    MatchedCars=False
    MiiMD=False
    TVMinutes=False

Is this what could be causing it? i didn't change these, this is just how it was set by default. Before I change them to TRUE and risk my account getting banned, I would like to know what happens if I DO set them to TRUE.

8. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member
    VIP Supporter

Those settings are old and dont actually do anything

9. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member

Ok, good to know... It looks like the bot is working fine now after replacing the links from homepage to a video url. I am getting some credit for ads.

Still kind of annoying that I had to change the url manually. But it wasn't the hardest thing to do, so I'm ok with it for now.

10. Pedro

Pedro New Member

Are you still getting credit?
    I do not add anything :(

11. evemon007

evemon007 Member
    VIP Supporter

Randy,
    Having issues with my earnhoney bot, seems it is skipping the set permissions phase so there is no autoplay in the botting profile. I know that was part of the set up process before and it seems to work on some of the pages now but not others. I have to click play sometimes for the bot to start up on a new page load.

Also i made a registry edit to chrome to set flash to allways allow because it seemed the bot doesnt change flash permissions and I could not get my default profile to save them either due to new chrome version not having a setting to keep them forever. That has helped ads play but the autoplay issue is still present. Im unsure if they are related but it used to work fine with the registry edit before the recent update.

12. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

The bot uses a plugin I created that allows for flash to run on the sites however it might need to be updated to work on their new websites

13. evemon007

evemon007 Member
    VIP Supporter

gotcha on the flash issue, but does the bot still attempt to set auto play permissions in chrome://flags on setup? I think this was crucical to videos playing too and I dont see it doing that during my setup.

14. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I could see if that matters, I was told that the latest version of chrome has autoplay by default for flash if it has permission but I can check

15. Davidsuarez

Davidsuarez New Member

Hi, can you help me? I bought the bot yesterday, but it does not work for me, this is what it says:

Attached Files:

16. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

looks like it didnt navigate to the videos because the videos will not have ads, if you can verify that by going to miimd.tv, watch a video, then check if you get any ads

17. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member

So far I have gotten a few ads here and there, however, I just started to notice that it's because the bot pauses the video that loads and doesn't get any more ads because the video remains paused until timeout and the bot starts over. So occasionally I will get ads before the first video loads, but that's about it..

I think it pauses it because the bot is supposed to go to the video homepage's and click the "watch exclusive clip" link, but since I just added the video's URL to the bot it just clicks the video player box and pauses. HOWEVER, I still cannot get the bot to click the "watch exclusive clip" link when it just goes to the homepage.

@Randydrew6 , is it possible that the bot is just clicking in the wrong spot to load the videos from the homepage?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  18. evemon007

evemon007 Member
    VIP Supporter

i still think this is a permissions issue