Earnhoney is back! | Page 4 | Rogue Labs

Earnhoney is back!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Stylxd

Stylxd Member Supporter Founding Supporter

So then, @Randydrew6 get's working EH? No more bans? You got any ETA when will be for Supports?

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  2. Master123

Master123 Member VIP Supporter

Can I start the bot if EH has a softban (from User Panel) or do I have to wait until softban gone away?

3. Mailman74

Mailman74 New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Is there anything that could be preventing Chrome from launching? I have the bot installed on 2 pc's and only one of them is launching Chrome. The other is stuck here

upload_2018-5-11_12-44-30.png

4. Mailman74

Still stuck

upload_2018-5-11_13-53-6.png

5. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member Supporter Organ Donor

Yes but I don't use the bot.

6. Gillbian

Gillbian New Member VIP Supporter

My bot keeps closing the browser while verifying launch then gets stuck on setting permissions forever.

7. Bucktastic

Bucktastic New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Same here. 3 computers.

1 launches
    1 stuck at setting permissions
    1 doesn't launch browser at all.

All 3 windows 10. All three run all other bots just fine.

8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

it will use the first profile of your chrome

That's a lot more than I have seen

9. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

fixed in v 2.2.0

10. KevinZ

KevinZ Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Did this version also fix crashes? Like i left the bot overnight and twice already the bot timesout or closes the chrome at around 150 ads

11. Gillbian

Still can't seem to make it past setting permissions. Worked fine a few versions ago.

12. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

I'm not having any issue with latest version (2.2.0)

13. Gillbian

For some reason the hangouts extension was causing the issues it seems like. Turning it off fixed my problem.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  14. x8lx8

Welp, EH is banning pretty much everyone... Even though they said that flagged IP's could still earn, guess they're not letting ppl redeem.. This is a huge bummer..

15. Randydrew6

Yes

I have yet to see a ban, I have reports of a "Daily Limit Reached" screen appearing at some point but not sure yet since I haven't watched that many ads but I haven't heard anything about bans.

16. x8lx8

I was reading the chat, ppl were saying their accounts were banned, so decided to check for myself if my EH had done this.. I was still logged in, had 100OPT and tried to redeem, then an error popped up saying something like "account not found" I should have taken a screen shot... because next time I go to check I received the "daily limit reached" error and was logged out.. Something weird is going on with EH, just makes me feel uneasy

17. Randydrew6

it's probably just the 2 day timeout, after that it should be fine. They just implemented this so its bound to have some issues like that

18. x8lx8

Probs, when I checked it was at like 1am, I was like half a sleep. Made me freak out a little tho thinking I was banned..W/e nothing I can do about it I guess.

19. Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo Member

Anyone got payment issues with gloria parker’s proxies? Like delaying in payment.

20. Mailman74

I can not get chrome to launch

upload_2018-5-17_9-57-39.png