Earnhoney is back! | Page 3 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Earnhoney is back!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Bucktastic

Bucktastic New Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Well, I turned that little piece of magic on one of my accounts and had earned ~$4 when I woke up the next morning. I've since shut it down. I enabled it on a second account and its made almost $1.50 today. I'll shut it down soon too. Sounds like it probably shouldn't run more than a few hours a day.

LloydValentine likes this.
  2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

It now has a new way to get around softban so it shouldnt take longer than 15 minutes to fix itself

x8lx8 likes this.
  3. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Still Pending, not sure why it's taken almost 10 days. Could be because of their strange transition of currency that's slowing down the process. Hopefully you guys are having better luck redeeming.

4. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member

Awesome! TY Randers Bobanders, the Liquor Says this is sign from the sh*t gods that the winds of sh*t are going to be less sh*tty!!

-- Mr. Lahey

Randydrew6 likes this.
  5. Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo Member

6. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member

" In short, more ads = higher chance to get flagged by this other company. "Good" users are earning more than ever, up to $1-2 per day, "Flagged" users earn pennies. The good news is that Flagged IP addresses can "heal" over time, or users can get more aggressive about getting around IP blocks."

EH isn't quite dead, to me they seem to be accepting the fact that flagged users are still trying to earn, and it say's right there in that quote that we can still earn $1-2 and still be considered "Good." Plus it's not that hard to get around and IP blocks, check out my post on this thread to learn more:

https://www.rogue-labs.net/threads/im-getting-banned-all-the-time-on-everything.275/#post-3807

also, it's not like they're banning accounts so it's even less of a hassle to workaround.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  7. KevinZ

KevinZ Member
    Founding Supporter

They've had that for a while now. The top part, above the line, is what is new. I've still been able to earn a lot even after they posted that

x8lx8 likes this.
  8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

looks to be earning a lot for me, I think they just mean for the users that were earning a living off the site wont be able to lol doesn't mean its dead, still makes good money

KevinZ and x8lx8 like this.
  9. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member

Already watched 306 ads with the latest update since around 1-2pm PST. So a total of about 8 hours, and if my math is correct that's about 38 ads per hour.

10. Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo Member

Earn alot means $4 a day? I was talking about an average of $10 a day.

11. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member

5-9-2018_EH earnings.PNG

12. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member

Finally Received Payment :) : 5-9-2018_EH Payment.PNG

13. KevinZ

KevinZ Member
    Founding Supporter

Not $4/ day but decent money. I don't know you expect a reward to consistently pay user(s) $10/ day and not lose money. I also don't know how you can say it's dead when there are clearly some/ many users who are still earning. To say it's dead is to say that not a single user is earning, but that clearly isn't the case

x8lx8 likes this.
  14. Mailman74

Mailman74 New Member

How do we log into Earnhoney with bot?

15. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member

Just login on your chrome browser then run the bot

16. Mailman74

Mailman74 New Member

I was thinking that maybe it was running in private mode and required logins all the time

17. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member

nope, as long as you're logged in on the chrome browser installed on your computer the bot will just instantly start earning for that account.

18. Mailman74

Mailman74 New Member

I guess there are no proxy options? What about chrome profiles will they mess up bot

19. Nobody Special

Nobody Special Member
    Organ Donor

I earn $8-$10 a day no problem most days

KevinZ likes this.
  20. Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo Member

Were you able to redeem without issue or getting flagged?