Earnhoney is back! | Page 2 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Earnhoney is back!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Apr 14, 2018.

1. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

2. Refus

Refus Member

I have been running on 2 PCs on the same account, same IP for about 4 days. Redeemed for the $2 amazon gc. Will report back if I get it.

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I noticed a ban too but I think I know how they detected it, should have an update out in a day or two after some testing

4. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member

Hot Sites
    In General
    Is the entire EHC population.
    This Machine
    Is an estimate for this machine based on advertiser desirability metrics such as number of ads watched already, robotic or overly passive behavior, ad engagement rates, and quality of IP.
    In General This Machine
    Earnhoney 5 8
    Matchedcars 6 7
    Tvminutes 8 8
    Miimd 8 8
    Tvglee 7 7
    EarnHoney-Android 5 5

What does this mean?

5. Pepega

Pepega Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

As long as Earnhoney-This machine is 8, you're fine/ if it's 7 or lower, you got softbanned

6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

New earnhoney release! Check VIP download section to get your hands on it!

x8lx8 likes this.
  7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Before running the new earnhoney make sure your logged into earnhoney.com in your chrome browser!

8. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Thanks Randy! Is it safe to run all 4 browsers at the same time?

9. ElizabeX

ElizabeX Member

I run all tabs for ~2 days and earned more than 5$.

x8lx8 and Randydrew6 like this.
  10. Andrew Martin

Andrew Martin New Member

Thats fucking unreal

11. Andrew Martin

Andrew Martin New Member

How are you bypassing the softban? I've created a few bots for earnhoney and they all run into the same issues your bots had previously.

socold2014 likes this.
  12. ElizabeX

ElizabeX Member

upload_2018-5-1_1-17-25.png

LloydValentine likes this.
  13. Pepega

Pepega Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

pretty good for me so far

14. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

why would I make that public or tell anyone? It is what makes my bot different than others :D

kmonmoy, x8lx8 and markemark like this.
  15. Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo Member

Did you guys get paid this week? With bot or without bot?

LloydValentine and socold2014 like this.
  16. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

currently waiting on a $10 paypal order, I will update whether or not I receive it within a few days

17. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

[​IMG]

18. Master123

Master123 Member

Yesterday bot has been taken a 6 hour break because of softban. After that bot earned only 0.1 HD and then again went into a softban break of many hours. Is this the best strategy?

19. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Been running a test on my end, even with really bad stats on their site I am able to make about 50 HD a day, its not the best but its not horrible. Most of the earnings come at 12 AM EST to 7 AM EST then it seems like the softban resets. Im doing one more day of testing before release

20. Master123

Master123 Member

If I do it manually I always wait 3 to 4 days. Then after a longer break its working longer before a softban reapears. The question is what is the optimum break length?!