Earnhoney is back! | Rogue Labs
  1. Guest, Invite Friends and Earn Money! Click the Affiliate System link to get your Invite link!
    Dismiss Notice

Earnhoney is back!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

After over a month of working on Earnhoney I detected what they use to softban and how to get around it!
    This will only be offered to VIP members right now not sure if I can put it to supporter for awhile to stop detections in the future. You will need to redownload the bot and get all the new files.

The bot will now only use 1 window but switch channels when one stops earning. It also detects soft bans and prevents them from happening.

2. Getatme35

Getatme35 New Member VIP Supporter

Thanks for the update!

Randydrew6 likes this.
  3. psychobabykilla

psychobabykilla New Member

i just downloaded this today and registered and this thing is just raking in HD good job

LloydValentine and Randydrew6 like this.
  4. Getatme35

Hey just installed the new bot and have it running, when the status says bottling is that a good thing?

5. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

yes

6. pyrokidd89

pyrokidd89 Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Hey @Randydrew6 I ran the new bot and now my normal chrome browser is muted....could this be from the bot?

7. Randydrew6

yes it mutes chrome, it has to do it via the task manager because muting the browser or tab can result in a soft ban. I just run firefox for my normal browser now since firefox quantum came out

LloydValentine likes this.
  8. pyrokidd89

Any way you could have the bot undo that when it stops?....or when I close it I guess since there is not a stop button?

9. Randydrew6

yeah but you can easily just right click your volume and change the mixer volume for chrome if its still open

10. vr6deezy

vr6deezy Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

following. I made $5 yesterday bot less

11. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

dont think it working just see timeout counter
    status launch brower

12. LloydValentine

LloydValentine Member Supporter Founding Supporter

Wow, nice! How do you consistently earn from eh? Can you provide some insight, maybe via pm if you prefer to discuss out of the eyes of many. Thanks

13. vr6deezy

vr6deezy Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

focus script, one of each buzz video pages
    seems to be alot of localish ads. nationwide companies that i have locally.

14. LloydValentine

LloydValentine Member Supporter Founding Supporter

Ok thanks a ton! I did try visiting something local sites as suggested. I'll give it a try and see how it goes. :)

15. Randydrew6

You don't want to do that, I did at some point have the bot have 1 one each buzz video offer but eventually they will stop you from getting ads on them. I can add this but like I said, it doesn't last long until you have zero ads for a long time

16. George Lopez

randy any idea what wrong with my earn honey bot

17. Randydrew6

nothing is wrong with it, if you're not getting any ads then your account is banned so you need a new one

18. Getatme35

Lol I think my ip is banned all together.

19. George Lopez

interesting never ran earnohoney bot in past and see ads if manually login

20. pyrokidd89

@Randydrew6 Ran the new bot for only a few hours each day on a brand new account.....Just got an email this morning that the account has been disabled.