Earnhoney Bot | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Earnhoney Bot

Discussion in 'General Support' started by StarLord, Mar 2, 2018.

1. StarLord

StarLord New Member

Hello guys...is earnhoney profitable right now? How much can it earn daily? I need information so that I can start earning from it..I'll buy rogue vip if it earns..thanks! Is anyone using EH right now? Can someone help?

2. jwilde35

jwilde35 Member

do NOT use eh bot rn, it bans you and is currently not working i believe

3. StarLord

StarLord New Member

When will the bot be updated?

4. jwilde35

jwilde35 Member

At the moment @Randydrew6 is working on updating I think, theremember is no eta as of yet I believe

5. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I am now working on this, I had to get gifthulk fixed first because they do not ban anyone that their security doesn't catch unlike earnhoney.

6. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

yo if need help debugging or anything shoot me pm
    want get this one fixed and start cranking out new bots...survey one etc

7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I need a VPS that runs earnhoney

8. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Active Member
    VIP Supporter Donator Founding Supporter

VPS with native IP that runs EH? Or is proxy + vps that can run EH and gets regular ban is fine? :p . If it is so then I may able to help.