Earnhoney 2.4.0 is out! | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Comcast proxies for Swagbucks in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $7.50/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $34.99/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $67.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice

Earnhoney 2.4.0 is out!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by RandyVPS, Jun 14, 2019.

1. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member VIP Supporter

After much testing and debugging I finally found out how to get around earnhoney's security. Selenium is now working again for earnhoney without bans. The bot will now select a random desktop offer, do this offer until no ads are shown then if no ads show it will keep looking until it finds another offer at random that has ads :)

Also all Proxies bought on the Marketplace will work with earnhoney!

Alphalzu12 likes this.
  2. evemon007

evemon007 Member VIP Supporter

can you use your proxy for both services at once?

3. evemon007

I have been testing this bot today. It is working to navigate to page and watch, and get ads. However it does not seem to be counting ads and It moves to the next offer in the same amount of time that it would if there were no ads. I think the ad detection needs to be looked at.

4. evemon007

Also since this seems to use an undefined chrome profile there is no where to save page settings for flash/ads/popups which helps earnhoney a lot, please add somewhere to set a profile or those settings.

5. evemon007

after allowing it to run last night, i remove my complaints lol, 450 ads watched. Guess it just needed some warm up time?