Devices broken for 10 days | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Comcast proxies for Swagbucks in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $7.50/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $34.99/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $67.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice

Devices broken for 10 days

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by bigneal, Jul 3, 2019.

1. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

i paid for the sub 10 days ago and since then all my 'devices' have been the same pc and i cant delete them since i have to wait for a week so ive basically been paying for nothing. i have been in the shout box multiple times and i have messaged you but you ignore me so im asking if you can sort this out here now

2. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member VIP Supporter

Can you explain what you mean by devices being the same PC? The bot uses slots for each account not per PC anymore due to too many people ordering one large vps that can run multiple superswags

3. Avocado

Avocado New Member

if you message RandyVPS directly, he should just help you reset, I've done this 2-3 times now and he usually responds pretty fast. I do agree that the cooldown is a bit much since the bot is usually not stable and sometimes things happen and the bot doesn't recognize the same computer and registers a new slot instead. I just hope that Randy can update this policy to have it run only on 3 computers simultaneously instead of the current slot system.

4. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

All this stuff is just hurting us legimate users more and more. I think as you expect us to pay more you could at least offer more to us. What happened to the ‘new bots’ coming out? Also why not reduce the wait time to change devices. Maybe it’s just me but I’m supposed to be paying double what I did last year now and my earnings are almost halved.