can't login to swagbucks | Rogue Labs

can't login to swagbucks

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Super, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Super

VIP Supporter

hey there, i was testing some things on my vps, and kept restarting swagbucks/ pc, now when i go to login it says logging in and then just shows the login screen not letting me ever get access to the bot, is there a way to fix this? thanks!

2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

sounds like you closed the bot improperly causing the connection to your internet to drop. Open your internet options, click connections, then click LAN settings, uncheck use proxy server for your LAN

Super likes this.
  3. Erik

Erik New Member

it is doing that t me right now

4. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

if its getting that and it's unchecked then you might need to download the bot again and put the update.txt file in your bot folder and open updater3 after

5. Super

VIP Supporter

this fixed it for me :D thanks

6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Im not sure what you mean exactly, you logged in and the spinning login window just disappears? How long was it gone for? To me it sounds like a bad settings file try deleting that and try again

7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

you need to do this

sounds like you closed the bot improperly causing the connection to your internet to drop. Open your internet options, click connections, then click LAN settings, uncheck use proxy server for your LAN

8. chriskov98

chriskov98 New Member
    VIP Supporter

having the same issues as you guys if i do eventually get the bot to launch it hangs at 30 and manually connecting to my proxy in windows proxy settings works fine

9. Boracho

Boracho Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

i changed the proxy from socks to html and that fixed mine in the bot settings

bobafett likes this.
  10. chriskov98

chriskov98 New Member
    VIP Supporter

Ill give that a try

11. chriskov98

chriskov98 New Member
    VIP Supporter

Changing from SOCKS to HTTP has worked my hanging issue as well. Thanks Boracho!

bobafett and Boracho like this.
  12. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Are you using the rogue labs proxies?

13. chriskov98

chriskov98 New Member
    VIP Supporter

No