Cannot Manage My Slots | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Comcast proxies for Swagbucks in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $7.50/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $34.99/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $67.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot Manage My Slots

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by nuftjedi, Sep 6, 2019.

1. nuftjedi

nuftjedi New Member Supporter

I posted in the SuperSwag thread the other day, but still having this issue so want to see if I'm alone. After getting upgraded to 214b, the two bots I was testing were logging in fine, but doing nothing so I just deleted all the cache files and logged in again. First bot connected and I made sure I was getting some SB before going to the others. I then login with bot #2 and it says my slots are full and that I'm using 4 of my 3 slots, so I took a guess at the one to delete, but still no luck. Now it is still showing that I am using 4 slots and I can't even try to delete anything else for 5 more days.

2. nuftjedi

Now all my bots are locked out. The one that was "working" hadn't earned anything for 24 hours so I just uninstalled and reinstalled that one and now I can't get in on that same computer.

3. Godrarea

Godrarea New Member VIP Supporter

Have you tried contacting Rogue Labs (Randy) through Facebook?

4. nuftjedi

Last time I ran into an issue, after my post it seemed to just get fixed "magically" but it's been a few days now so I might reach out.

5. nuftjedi

NM, they are now working. Magic Happened again!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 6)