Brave browser Bot? | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Brave browser Bot?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by corn674, Sep 16, 2020.

1. corn674

corn674 New Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

would it be possible to make a bot for brave browser? One that clicks on the ads to get BAT crypto?

Bucktastic likes this.
  2. rickyos

rickyos Member

i think brave browser dont need to click on their ads?? i am not click on their ads, and still get payment

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I've never used their browser but i'll look into it

Bucktastic likes this.
  4. Bucktastic

Bucktastic New Member

I tried this manually for a bit and just got tired of using it for small payout, but if a bot saves time and effort, this would be great.

5. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

can't seem to find a driver for it, maybe someone will eventually make one until then we can't use it unfortunately also I am giving the browser a try manually and don't even see how it makes money lol

6. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I'm sure there is a way to do it. The makers of Faucet Collector have done it.

7. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member

should be a simple macro if we do swag bot to click bots
    we should be able to

8. corn674

corn674 New Member

Attached Files:

9. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member

but even so u can hold it or still make 5 to 10 dollars
    I take to another level because i see if brave beta it seperate earnings so essental u could have two brave browser running same querires and earn 2x the money