Bot not starting | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Bot not starting

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Lucasbevers, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Lucasbevers

Lucasbevers New Member

i just bought a proxie for swagbucks but now my bot will not go past login screen. it keeps loading who can help me?

2. Lucasbevers

Lucasbevers New Member

Wtf is this for shit hole. No one is here to help i just trew my money away as i only get 30 days! I will open a dispute if ramdy wont fucking help

3. Super

VIP Supporter

i am having the same issue, just spent 100+ dollars. I expect it to pass that. I hope this issue is fixed soon.

4. turbospud

turbospud New Member
    VIP Supporter

Msg him on fb and tell him you think proxies havent been assigned

5. Lucasbevers

Lucasbevers New Member

so we are fcked now as he wont reply

6. bigneal

bigneal Member

I dont get why we should have to use facebook to contact a website owner instead of his own site, good luck anyway youll be waiting at least a week

7. Super

VIP Supporter

I have contacted him but then all of a sudden he starts not reading my messages after saying he will help and I’m just sitting here hopeless

8. Azerrty

Azerrty New Member

Did you sort it out