bot not changing timezone automatically so whoer.net is at 90% | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
20% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Lifetime VIP Membership From $99.99 to $79.99! All Proxies also 20% off! 15% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH 1 Month VIP Membership From $14.99 to $12.74 for Non-reoccurring/ $11.99 to $9.77 Reoccurring 50% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Organ Donor Username Style 50% off from $20 to $10

bot not changing timezone automatically so whoer.net is at 90%

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Super, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Super

VIP Supporter

hey there guys, I've been trying to contact randy for the past couple days, but anyways i though i should ask you guys. So originally I was told that the bot would automatically change the pc's timezone by itself. So when i went to create an account originally, i got insta banned and i didn't know why. So then I asked randy and he said it was because my whoer.net was not at 100%. To my surprise he had been correct. The issue though was that it said it was a timezone issue. at this point I was very confused as why was this happening? so i tested out some other ips on the same pc and realized the timezone was never changing. Was this change removed? and do i have to go back to changing the timezone bymyself or is a simple reset going to do it for me? thanks again and sorry for the question but it's important as i've hit a rode bump.

2. rangstr

rangstr Member
    VIP Supporter

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

should be better at that now btw in 234a