bot not changing timezone automatically so whoer.net is at 90% | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Residential proxies for Swagbucks in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $7.50/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $34.99/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $67.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You can now buy Virtual Servers to run the Bots on in the marketplace for cheap with Remote Desktop Connection!
    • 1 VPS= $12.99/Month
    • 5 VPS= $49.99/Month
    • 10 VPS= $94.99/Month
    Dismiss Notice

bot not changing timezone automatically so whoer.net is at 90%

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Super, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Super

Super New Member
    VIP Supporter

hey there guys, I've been trying to contact randy for the past couple days, but anyways i though i should ask you guys. So originally I was told that the bot would automatically change the pc's timezone by itself. So when i went to create an account originally, i got insta banned and i didn't know why. So then I asked randy and he said it was because my whoer.net was not at 100%. To my surprise he had been correct. The issue though was that it said it was a timezone issue. at this point I was very confused as why was this happening? so i tested out some other ips on the same pc and realized the timezone was never changing. Was this change removed? and do i have to go back to changing the timezone bymyself or is a simple reset going to do it for me? thanks again and sorry for the question but it's important as i've hit a rode bump.

2. rangstr

rangstr New Member
    VIP Supporter

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

should be better at that now btw in 234a