Bingger is a Trojan?!!!! | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Bingger is a Trojan?!!!!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by farokh, Nov 10, 2017.

1. farokh

farokh New Member

2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

The obfuscator used in my bots will report false positives, if I didnt obfuscate my code it would not report it as a trojan. It's not, it's just a false positive. I used to not obfuscate it but then hackers would share my code to their forums for free.

Yes likes this.
  3. farokh

farokh New Member

i see

4. Pepega

Pepega Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Bingger Bot.zip contains a virus
    OneDrive has detected that Bingger Bot.zip contains a virus that could harm your computer and stopped the download.

Saw this on the download link (onedrive)

5. Gavin

Gavin Member
    Donator Founding Supporter

My scan came up clean so how can it contain a virus

6. Pepega

Pepega Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

I'm fine with the bot but microsoft doesn't allow you to download it

7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

oh is that true? I can put up a mirror

8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Bingger mirror is out

9. farokh

farokh New Member

i cant trust this anymore. i found many trojans in my system. must be a reason for detecting bingger as a virus.

10. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

It would be pretty stupid for me to put a virus on a program people spend money on every month lol. I wish I could tell you the obfuscator I use but I can't. I am not doing any harm to your computer. If there are any on your system that aren't coming from Bingger I would be worried but if it just pops up from Bingger you really don't have to worry. If you are you could just install it on a VM..

savedaplanet likes this.
  11. savedaplanet

savedaplanet Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

I've been using Randy's bots on and off for years, it's fine. Hell I let him remote access my computer and went to sleep once. If he wanted to steal from you he wouldn't need to virus up the application, you're already inputting login information he could just take it directly from your earnings.

Of course you're welcome to make your own bots with code that can be reverse engineered because you didn't want to make it fail a virus check.