Bingger Help Thread | Page 6 | Rogue Labs

Bingger Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Master123

Master123 Member Supporter

Bingger stucks way too much. It stucks on account creation and it stucks while botting.
    Also it can't prevent bans.
    At the moment Im writing it stucked while creating account (second time today) and my other two system seems to stuck while botting.
    Its just frustrating.
    No error messages, just endless waiting.
    Please Randy improve the quality for your bots. What your bots really need is a check of every botting step. If botting is not succesfull than your bots should have a plan B. Maybe try next step and inform users about problems and/or stop botting!
    To be clear. Since I started using your bots I invested lot of time and money and until now I didn't make a penny, because investment is much higher than reward.
    So if its not gonna change I need to stop botting. So its up to you Randy. If your bots work like they supposed to work, than I can make money and Im satisified, if not I need to stop botting soon.
    I don't know how much time you do invest in development, but in my opinion it seems like you just don't care. Sometimes it take many days until you come back to your forum and I feel like you don't take people serious if people tell you what is not working. In the long term this will result in many unsatisifed customers.
    I don't know what you plan is with your bots, but if you do want to have a growing community of satisified customers you need to work harder on your bots.
    Superswag was disappointing to me, EH is also not stable until now and had many problems in the past, Gifthulk is not working for long time without any change and last hope for me is Bingger. But atm it seems Bingger is not as stable as I need it.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  2. Master123

Bingger again stucked at "Updating Status, Loading".

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

The bot will keep resetting until it solves it correctly, doesnt normally happen though

That means the account is banned if you get that message, i use outlook.com for the mail and doesnt have an issue

It's not something you can fix, it means you have either a bad IP or too many accounts. I try to run 2 or 3 accounts max, sometimes a ban happens still just make a new one if you have less than 2 accounts.

The bot doesn't use captcha credits

Why do you need to close the bot after it redeems? I'll take a look

4. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

It doesn't get stuck on account creation, just made my 3rd account last week. Took about 30 minutes to make it.
    It does prevent bans but some bans can't be prevented, if you have 3 or more accounts then you have a chance of getting banned, also if you are on a database IP then you will get banned.
    The bot is working with searching and everything, I can't seem to find an error as much as I look with bingger yet. I did have an issue with level 1 accounts but I fixed that last week. The biggest thing I can tell you is to not invest money in proxies or servers, running accounts on those will cause bans or cause issues with redeeming or account creation. You can't expect the bot to work in those environments, the websites do not want those IP's to be used so they will give you issues, it's not the bots fault you run it on those. I know you're frustrated but really I can't help the issues you're having if the bot really and honestly does not have issues.

Swagbucks works without issues too, just redeemed $50. It uses up a lot of CPU but that can't be helped. EH has had issues but that is due to their website so of course it takes time to fix, luckily I did fix it. Gifthulk was working but again they redid their website so of course there will be issues for a bit, you can't expect everything to be fixed right away on all machines without any issues. I am working on my machines and I am testing on facebook users machines. As long as a user doesn't use a proxy and doesn't use a VPS I am willing to work with them to get any issues they have fixed asap.

Again Bingger works my man, I can play you a video of it working if you don't believe me. If you are running it on a Home IP then I am willing to help you through teamviewer.

x8lx8 likes this.
  5. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

it still isnt doing mobile searches or all daily activities

6. KevinZ

KevinZ Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Yea, my level 1 doesn't do all the dailies. I've ran one twice and there's still like 100 points more to gain. I think there should be quizes everyday(don't quote me on that) but the bot doesn't do it most of the time.

However, if it isn't doing mobile search, i don't think it's unlocked for u yet. I had some accounts unlock search after the account was created and some accounts not have any search option still to this day. I don't know how microsoft choose which accounts can search and which can't

7. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

it has the search credits availible to be earned but it neevr does them most of the time, also the dailies are never completed

8. KevinZ

Have u restarted it? Takes about 2 restarts for me when it doesn't do it to start it

9. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

I have tried that and sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt, but having said that i have exams and can't keep babysitting this bot so it would be better if it just worked as intended, you know?

10. hammer head14

hammer head14 New Member

hi
    can i use this on 80 vps s?

11. KevinZ

Yea, i know what u mean. This bot still has some problems and it would be nice to have them fixed. Seems to be good earners for most people

Stylxd likes this.
  12. Master123

Same problem here for Level 1 accounts. They earn only about 20 points a day, so it takes forever until they reach level 2.

Also it seems Bingger stucks on banned account without a message and without continuing with the other accounts which is annoying.

13. Master123

Is there a way to let Bingger run each day? I read Bingger starts between 3 to 7 am EST. Today Bingger finished at 1:30 am, but instead of starting again between 3 to 7 am, Bingger counts backwards from 28 hours. It means Bingger is skipping one day. A day without points. Is there a way to improve efficency of Bingger, so that it starts every day? I mean why it is skipping a day?

14. Master123

Could you please tell me how to do it? I mean its possible if Bingger is running every day, right? For me Bingger most of the time skips a day, so my earnings are much lower.

15. I Am Retarded

I Am Retarded Active Member VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

there's a setting/config file in the BingRewardsGrabber folder, you can change the search delay there

16. Master123

@ I Am Retarded. Ok thank you very much. Can you recommend a good delay time?

17. Randydrew6

I have noticed the bot gets stuck on point breakdown during extra point phase so i'll get that fixed

18. Master123

Bingger account creator stucks atm while entering password on the beginning of account creation.

19. borntoearn54

borntoearn54 New Member

me too, add manually the password solve the problem

20. Master123

@Randydrew6
    Bingger stucks for me every single day. Maybe you are right and its because of instable proxy connections and you are saying we shouldn't use proxies. But why has Bingger the option to use proxies if you are not gonna support it? I mean even if the internet connection is instable, your bot should still be able to continue after a short internet connection lack. This is internet basics!
    I don't understand you. You say I shouldn' use proxies and vps. Ok then I could stop using your bots immediately! I want to make money with your bots and therefore I already paied you lot of money. But I cant keep babysitting your bots.
    In the end I don't care why your bots don't work, because it should be you who cares about and thats why I paied you until now. Im not gonna invest any more money. If Im making money now, fine and if not Im gonna cancel my rogue labs subscription.
    So as I said, maybe Glorias proxies are the problem, but if so could you please try to make the bot stable against connection problems? I mean that would solve the problem. So you could check if the site did load correctly and if not just reload it.

Last edited: May 19, 2018