Bingger Help Thread | Page 5 | Rogue Labs
  1. Guest, Invite Friends and Earn Money! Click the Affiliate System link to get your Invite link!
    Dismiss Notice

Bingger Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. I Am Retarded

I Am Retarded Active Member VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

i think it will

2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Why would you buy a bot for a site you don't even use without a bot? o_O

Getatme35 likes this.
  3. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

think it might use torguard

4. t3ster

t3ster New Member VIP Supporter

Does anybody know, what is the maximum, how many accounts (MS live) can be verified only from one phone number (when creating new accounts) ? I did five accounts from 1 phone number, is that safe, can I create even more without any consequences, I don't want that my accounts be banned, any advice is appreciated. :)

Also, same question when I try to cash out the rewards, can same phone number be used on multiple accounts, and which is the safe maximum (5, 10, etc. accounts from one phone number) ?

5. I Am Retarded

I Am Retarded Active Member VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

1) If you didn't get "usage limit exceeded. try again tomorrow", you can do as many account as you can, no problem with that
    2: You can but you shouldn't

t3ster likes this.
  6. tham nguyen

tham nguyen New Member

This bot can create level 2 microsoft accounts ?

7. Master123

Master123 Member Supporter

Im having again trouble creating new Bing accounts with Bingger. Bingger stucks again for 3 h and not going on.
    So I guess it means it will never go on and I need to restart it, right? Or whar is the maximum time it can take?

8. Master123

Im just trying to use multithread with Bingger. It seems not to work, it stucks while "Loading homepage". Can someone please help me. How to set up multi-threading?
    It seens single threading is also not working with proxy settings.
    Edit: Seems my proxies are not working.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  9. Master123

Im having problems while entering phone verification in the automated account creation process.
    The website always says: "Usage limits exceeded. Try again tomorrow". Any ideas what it means and how to get around it?

10. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

You made more than 1 account on that IP within a 3 day period

11. Master123

Hmm I thought I did wait 3 days. Could only be about hours.

12. Randydrew6

Fixed the bot not working well for level 1 accounts!

13. Master123

I have problem while creating Bingger account with the captcha recognition.
    Bingger is not entering the correct expression shown in the captcha. After Bingger entered the wrong expression it always restart the account creation from the very beginning with entering email, name, birthday and so on. This seems to loop forever. Always stuck with entering captcha.
    My home pc is affected but its working with vps.

Edit: Its working again after restart.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  14. Master123

I do have a problem with one of my Bingger accounts. It happened first time. Microsoft doesn't want me to redeem after successfull PV. Instead they are saying there is an issue with my account and I should contact Microsoft rewards support.
    I contacted them now. Lets see what happens.
    Someone else expirienced that issue while redeeeming? How to get around it?
    Randy do you know how to solve the problem?

Also something else: The Firefox browser that comes with Bingger is incredibly slow when micorsoft mail is opened. It stucks for long time for every click. And that happens across all machines.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  15. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

bingger is not doing mobile searches or extra points for me on any accounts

16. KevinZ

KevinZ Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

If they give u any errors while redeeming and they tell u to contact them. it's probably a ban. Had 2 accounts banned already and had to throw them away with 2 different errors but both telling me i had to contact support

17. Master123

Ok thank you for your answer. So how often does it happen? Is it normal? How to avoid it? Most important: Can I create a new account with same IP?
    Can Randy fix this for the future?

18. KevinZ

KevinZ Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

For the past year or so, or after microsoft took over/ bought it, i've gotten banned every time i tried to redeem. It shouldn't be normal as most people here redeem flawlessly. I also don't know how to avoid it. I let the bot run and when i have enough points, i open the site on the browser and redeem manually. The bot says 5 accounts per ip.

19. mikeoxhard

mikeoxhard New Member

I have a suggestion. The bot should show how much captcha credits you have left.

20. Stylxd

Stylxd Member Supporter Founding Supporter

After redeeming the bot get stucks, also is almost imposible to redeem from 3 account. After redeeming first acount, need to close bot, then search again whole rewards (50 or more) and redeem. It tooks 10 min at least.