Bingger Help Thread | Page 17 | Rogue Labs
  1. Guest, Invite Friends and Earn Money! Click the Affiliate System link to get your Invite link!
    Dismiss Notice

Bingger Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

That woudnt be it, firefox driver knows that it goes into a window and it waits for the window and if it pops up then it switches to it

2. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

is there anything you can look at through teamviewer that might be causing it?

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

I cant use teamviewer but if they are all on proxies you could send me your grabber folder zipped and I can test it on my computer

4. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

getting stuck on account creditor ran for over hour never made acct

5. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Member VIP Supporter

that happens on some PC's a few users have experienced that no idea what causes it but seems to work without fail on non-vps computers

6. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

WEIRD BECAUSE NON VPS CPU I HAVE ANOTHER ONE SEE IF ISSUE WITH OS

7. Master123

Master123 Member Supporter

Is there anyone who managed not getting banned very often?
    I tried creating only 2 acc/IP but it seems like it does not help.

8. Master123

For me it's also not working. I don't use vps. It always stucks on the site https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/welcome
    I really need this feature.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  9. xpoint

xpoint New Member VIP Supporter

working with vds windows 7

10. Master123

Account Creator is also not working on my second home-pc. It stucks after opening firefox on the site about:debugging.
    Randy please tell me if you are going to fix this soon or not.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  11. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

bingger keeps going to debug page in firefox browser and cant login to any accounts at all @Randydrew6

12. Randydrew6

can you tell me what is happening in detail

13. Master123

@Randydrew6
    So you are not answering me after nearly a week? I guess that means you are not going to fix the bug in the account creator.

14. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

it is an issue with using proxies (foxy proxy), when an account is launched it will go to a debugging page for firefox instead of the page for importing a proxy setting it will then get stuck there

15. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

16. bigneal

bigneal Member Supporter

any updates on this?

17. RandyVPS

Its an error in the release of Firefox, the fix is to install firefox nightly HERE

18. Master123

After I have installed Firefox Nightly the Bot is not working any more. Great advice!
    There are popping up endless geckodriver windows but no browser windows do appear.

Edit: After removing Firefox AND Nightly and installing both versions again its working now.
    But account creator doesn't start now. No browser window is opened.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018 at 8:41 AM
  19. Master123

Account creator is starting again with new version, but it stucks at 1/5 bars.

Edit: My fault. I did not realize that I have to click the OK button on the "PV needed window"

Edit 2: Still stucks at 3/5 bars at the site: https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/welcome as I already reported earlier.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018 at 7:49 AM
  20. RandyVPS

The bot will not get stuck. It may take a long time but I tested on 2 pc's without any issue just now. The welcome page may take 15 minutes if it fails to find everything but it does timeout.