Bingger Help Thread | Page 14 | Rogue Labs

Bingger Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. bigneal

bigneal New Member Supporter

the bot seems to be a skipping a lot of accounts, I've been monitoring it for the past few days now and under a quarter of my accounts are actually earning all points, out the other 3 quarters about half are not running at all and the rest are only partially getting the pc searches and skipping mobile or making about 1-4 searches and getting stuck.

any ideas whats up @Randydrew6?

2. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Member VIP Supporter

Not seeing this, it is impossible for it to skip because it loads the dash and gets exactly how many searches it is required. One thing I would say is perhaps it isnt getting through all of your accounts by the end of the day if you have a lot of them and dont run enough threads. Another thing is sometimes when a driver is launched before it goes to a page it could crash but you would just see a blank firefox browser so that isn't it. But yeah it doesn't skip anything, it's coded to do searches until it sees none are left to earn then it tries to do extra points, does what it can, then it goes to mobile if mobile is enabled. Perhaps some of the accounts just got to level 2 at the end of the session.

3. bigneal

it's finishing in a short amount of time, and is 100% skipping accounts. some of them have been level 2 for a while. A lot of them are skipping mobile as well. I dont know what else you want me to say

4. RandyVPS

okay i just went through the code to try and figure out maybe somehow if that could possibly happen and the only way I can see a hole is if perhaps the page did not load the breakdown link within 7 minutes of the page loading so the bot is unable to determine if mobile exists on the account or if the account has search points to earn. The only other way is maybe on those accounts the dashboard changed but I doubt that.

edit:Another reason I can think of is perhaps the password isnt correct but if it is earning a few points on some accounts then it most likely is a dashboard issue. Maybe your connection isnt stable?

5. bigneal

maybe it gets disconnected once per day? should it not just reload the pages if that was the case though? other wise its 99% uptime

a lot of the times when i look at it some accounts will have made one search and just stay on the same search for the day not making any more. there doesnt appear to be an issue with their connection when that happens though.

6. bigneal

it is still making 1 search on some accounts and considering them 'finished' for the day

7. RandyVPS

I am working on something that might help

8. krackhead

krackhead New Member Supporter

any fix for when chrome doesnt work? it open to that and then close
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. RandyVPS

It looks like your chrome isnt up to date

10. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

everything is up to date and I get 0 points showing up on both the previous and current areas.....bot still does all the searches required but apparently has issues with grabbing point count

Attached Files:

11. Rangers

Rangers New Member Supporter

When running multithreads sometimes the bot gets stucked here http://prntscr.com/k6b7qj and doesn't do anything to that account.

12. RandyVPS

Doesnt look like issues grabbing point count or it wouldnt do all the searches. It looks like for some reason oldpoints.txt and endpoints.txt dont have your account in the files, did you add the accounts to the text file yourself or did you let the bot do it?

Are you sure the newest version does that? I took a look at the code and it verifies the browser before trying to continue and there is no way it can get stuck because it grabs the manifest url for the addon unlike the way it did previously. It looks like its stuck on verifying launch. What does the status say for that proxy?

13. Rangers

Think I find this problem with latest update. On bingger it shows "Starting new session" but the browser gets stucked here : http://prntscr.com/k6bh9n

FoxyProxy is turned off. But I checked my proxy and its working perfectly

Edit: This is what it shows when I click "Options" in FoxyProxy http://prntscr.com/k6bi9j

14. RandyVPS

Hmm.. basically what it seems to be doing is its not able to determine the browser was launched so it isnt able to close the tab and leave one open then go to setting the proxy. Go to the grabber folder and delete all the json files then restart and see if it makes that accounts json file then report back

15. Rangers

This problem still occurs even after deleting all the json files and then restarting the bot.

There is another critical problem, most of the accounts are logging in without the proxy :( http://prntscr.com/k6cgmp

Edit: Seems like Geckodriver isn't working good.

Like if I set the multithread to 4 or 3, the first 4 or 3 accounts runs good and the problem starts with 4th or 5th account respectively. Proxy doesn't load and this continues to rest of all the accounts till the end :(

16. Kurrin

I manually added my account to the bot.

17. RandyVPS

hmm for sure something on your end then.. You still didnt answer the question to help me determine where the break in code occurs. Did it create the json files on the accounts that get stuck? It might just be your cpu. Might not be able to run that many threads.

18. RandyVPS

Can you explain what manually added means

19. Rangers

Yes it re-creates the json file but still it gets stuck. I normally use 4 browser, never had a problem, right now doing it on 3 browsers and still have this problem.

Edit: By running only 2 browsers this problem doesn't occur. Now will run with 3 browsers and see if this problem continues.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018 at 12:59 PM
  20. Kurrin

Instead of loading a text file when adding, I clicked manually when adding to the bot

RandyVPS likes this.