Bingger Help Thread | Rogue Labs

Bingger Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Post here for help with Bingger, the Microsoft Rewards Bot

2. pyrokidd89

pyrokidd89 Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Randy, I know you are busy with fixing some other bots but would it be possible to use Edge browser for bingger to get those extra points?

3. I Am Retarded

I Am Retarded Active Member VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Can you make the firefox window maximize and do this thing
    [​IMG]

4. spawny57

spawny57 Member Supporter Organ Donor

5. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Makes acct logins ...bot closes ..nevers savese bot login into in text file

6. George Lopez

still trying to create acct

7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

when does the bot close? Need more information if I were to apply a fix for you

8. George Lopez

acct creator never finishes

9. Randydrew6

post a picture so i can see where it gets stuck please and ill have it fixed in a day

10. Master123

Master123 Member VIP Supporter

Redeem does not work. It always stucks at image 21 out of 50, which is Skype Unlimited World

11. spawny57

spawny57 Member Supporter Organ Donor

Can't you add the function to put any "Suspended account" away from the rest of other accounts ?

The same way you put aside an accounts that needs a SMS verification.

12. jwilde35

jwilde35 Member

13. Randydrew6

yeah i can, i normally just delete those accounts myself but I can make the bot delete them

14. Blanic

Blanic New Member Supporter Donator

Hi Randy, Bingger Bot has some small issues:

- When I double- clicked account, it opens Windows and auto login. Just fines but it open with default IP of the computer, not open with the Proxy that I configured on setting file ==> Could you fixed it?
    - If I has multiple proxy on list account, after finishing first proxy, Bingger Bot said that IP Finished, click arrow ==> Why need this, Couldn't the Bot automatically change to next IP and press arrow instead of manual?
    - And SafetySwitch configuration, what does this mean
    - Could not run your bot with Chrome + Proxy. It automatically show End Screen, ChromeDriver cmd windows opens, but not Chrome.
    - Could run multiple accounts (different proxy) at the same time (and how to config it?). Or If I run 2 instances of Bingger Bot, do they conflict each other (different proxy on each instances)

Thank and Best Regards.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  15. roko90

roko90 New Member Supporter

i downloaded the bot on my 2cores 4gb ram vps and insall it but when i enter my rogue labs account it won`t log in

16. roko90

roko90 New Member Supporter

i tried it on my laptop and it works . so why it won`t work on my vps

17. Randydrew6

not completely sure, try copying over the settings.ini file from your laptop to the vps

1. Thats strange, that should not happen, ill look at the bot and see why. Can you tell me what type of proxy you are using?
    2. Unfortunately that cant happen, it seems like an easy job but its so multithreaded and I cant really have all of these threads updating the gui
    3. this means do not update the GUI, can stop threading issues if you have any
    4. Chrome for bingger is currently outdated and will not work, firefox should be the better version anyway because it uses a portable version I have tested with
    5. You can run multiple accounts with different proxies at the same time, thats what the bot will do just up your thread limit

18. Blanic

Thanks for your reply.

1 - That happened. All of my proxy is HTTP Proxy, without user/pass.
    2 - OK
    3 - OK
    4 - OK
    5 - OK. Will test it.

A small issues. With new account, when doing some extra point, open tv page, MS said it's an automated process, and Click to redirect if not true. Does your bot solve it?

Thanks.

Randydrew6 likes this.
  19. Randydrew6

what is the "tv page"? it doesn't solve it but if I know how it happens I can fix it

20. Blanic

Please saw the attachment.

Attached Files:

Randydrew6 likes this.