Bingger doesn't accumulate points. | Rogue Labs

Bingger doesn't accumulate points.

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by stevedensmore, Nov 26, 2017.

1. stevedensmore

stevedensmore New Member

This has been an ongoing issue that I thought sorted itself out. It runs through all five accounts but doesn't accumulate points for daily desktop or mobile searches. The only thing that's completing are daily bonuses. It appears as if the searches are completing by showing the accounts points screen and countdown timer. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what's the fix?

2. I Am Retarded

I Am Retarded Active Member VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Is your microsoft.com language is english-US?

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Those features are only available to supporters

LloydValentine likes this.
  4. stevedensmore

stevedensmore New Member

What features are you referring to?

5. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

mobile and daily points

6. stevedensmore

stevedensmore New Member

I'd be a paying supporter if there was a more economical option for users that only use Bingger with five accounts. I can't justify paying $9 per month for a service that won't yield more profit than I'm paying out-of-pocket for.

7. stevedensmore

stevedensmore New Member

For the record, some of the accounts accumulate daily points, so I'm not really sure what you mean about that being a feature that only supporters get.

8. Randydrew6

I haven't checked the code in a bit but this is what it says in the showcase page:
    Supporter Features:
    - More Than One Account
    - Mobile Searches
    - Create accounts Primed for Silver

Running only one bot would not be a good idea, I can't really afford a cheaper method than $9 a month of course if you bought a longer time it would be less

9. spawny57

spawny57 Member Supporter Organ Donor

Hello Randy, since today Microsoft has completely changed its website :

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/

The new dashboard is out and everything has changed, Bingger needs an update to be able to gather informations again and to complete extra points again.

Thanks bud

EDIT : it seems like I have the new dashboard only on some accounts, and on some I still have the old one.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    Randydrew6 likes this.
  10. Randydrew6

Thank you, ill wait a few days for them to integrate it more and be sure nothing else changes then release an update

11. spawny57

Well I don't know if it is just me but I have MANY (50+) accounts banned.

Everytime I try to redeem I have this screen.

Any of you getting this too lately ?

[​IMG]

12. I Am Retarded

I got this too, some account on 1 ip get it, some not
    You can log in those accounts on residential ip and redeem on it. I tried it :)

13. spawny57

You use USA proxies too ? Maybe it is related to our proxies or SMS verification we use. Can you contact me se we can discuss about it ? (skype : spawny57)

14. I Am Retarded

15. spawny57

I am having an issue with mobile searches, on all my accounts.

It stops at 90 pts instead of 100. Been like that since few days already.
    Don't know if it's bot related or website related tho

[​IMG]

strangebrew likes this.
  16. spawny57

Randy when will you add the new dashboard compatibily ? I still have many accounts with the new dashboard and it does not even do the searches. Could you add some bypass so it still does the daily searches ?

17. Randydrew6

as soon as discover for swag is bug proof

18. Louis Nicholls

Louis Nicholls New Member Supporter

Why is Bingger removing my accounts from the account manager. I am often getting asked for mobile verification even on new VPS, i have verified the accounts now. However, does this now mean that i won't be able to redeem rewards?