Bingger 5.0.7 bug | Page 3 | Rogue Labs

Bingger 5.0.7 bug

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by farokh, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member Supporter Organ Donor

I uninstalled it and reinstalled and it went through all the accounts this time. I add the accounts manually when I need to re add them so don't think that was an issue plus if it was the way the accounts were entered it shouldn't have been able to complete logins and runs on different accounts on different days. Now all the accounts show the first point balance and I'm assuming the second point balance which is all zeros still will fill in after the next run. I'll know tomorrow.

2. definitelynottung

definitelynottung Member VIP Supporter

Seems like manually launch the account and click all the non-quiz offer solve the problem

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member VIP Admin Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Bingger lvl 1 accounts will now not get stuck on "extracting information"

4. MichaelTk

MichaelTk New Member Supporter

Is this still so or fixed?

5. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member VIP Admin Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

fixed

MichaelTk likes this.
  6. farokh

farokh New Member Supporter

bingger get stuck at updater in this new version. this running Updater over and over again

7. Randydrew6

fixed

8. definitelynottung

Can you leave the site there when the popup "phone verification needed" appear instead of go to bing.com?

9. Randydrew6

I don't really understand, when that pop up comes up the bot wont do anything until you close the popup

10. definitelynottung

Oh, that's my fault, i click ok on that popup