Big Update to Superswag! Buy Referrals! | Rogue Labs
  1. You can now buy Swagbucks proxies in the marketplace for cheap!
    • 1 Proxy = $6.99/Month
    • 5 Proxies = $22.50/Month
    • 10 Proxies = $39.99/Month
    These are guaranteed to work!
    Dismiss Notice

Big Update to Superswag! Buy Referrals!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by RandyVPS, Jan 6, 2019.

1. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member VIP Supporter

I just finished the update for 180 of Superswag! In this update there is now a "Create Account" button near your login information. This link will select from a pool of users that have Referral Time! You can buy slots in the marketplace. It's +1 slot for $4.99 or +5 slots for $14.99.

When a user clicks this link it will select a random link from the pool of slots, then direct them to the swagbucks sign up page with your referral link! I will also be adding this link to the Superswag Download page and make it very bold and enticing to encourage your links to be pressed. I promise you my links will not appear in the pool so you wont have to worry about being cheated. The only time my link will appear is if there are currently no people in the pool of slots. I hope this is easy to understand.

Referring a user has been on swagbucks for a long time, when you refer a user you can earn 300 sb off their first 300 and then earn 10% of their earnings for life for each Referral you have!

This price is set to try to get less people in the pool of users, I will be advertising Superswag very shortly and the more people I can get on this site the more likely your slot will be clicked.

You can set your referral link in the Options menu of Superswag, you can also view the number of times a user has clicked your link and when your earliest end date is.

- Happy Botting
    Randy

LloydValentine likes this.
  2. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Randy, Can you explain this more? I don't understand how buying a slot equates to time? Are the slots only valid for an amount of time or until you get a referral with your slot?

3. RandyVPS

Basically people buy slots, these slots are then randomly picked from and is your slot is picked out of the random pool then it will be clicked when a user clicks on "Create Account" there is no guarantee that you will get a referral. You could get many, could get none. Depending on how many people are creating new accounts from the bot or soon from the download page. I will be advertising soon once I get a bit more money, this will make your chances even higher.

4. pyrokidd

So is there a time limit for how long your slot it available? you mentioned "end date" in your OP. Also is there any inventive for VIP members to always have 1 slot or something like that?

5. RandyVPS

The slots last 30 days, you can view that in the marketplace. I don't want to give free slots to anyone because it would lessen the value of the slots purchased. :)

6. RandyVPS

Okay the download page now has a account creation link that leads to the ref link pool :D

7. LloydValentine

LloydValentine Member Founding Supporter

This is pretty genius!

RandyVPS likes this.
  8. pyrokidd

When I click the link of the download page it just takes me here https://www.rogue-labs.net/redirectref.php and its a blank page and does not redirect to swagbucks.

RandyVPS likes this.
  9. Boracho

Boracho Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Done and done. Thanks for the opportunity.

10. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

All fixed, sorry about that :)

Of course, thank you for the purchase :)

11. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

referral clicks reset to 0 now that the fix is out

12. pyrokidd

ok, so now it just takes me to swagbucks.com ...no ref in the URL when I click on create account from the download page.

RandyVPS likes this.
  13. RandyVPS

That is correct :) Maybe you forgot how swagbucks refs work but when you go to a ref link it doesnt say the ref link in the url but rest assured it is the ref link that led them to the signup page!

14. pyrokidd

.....urm uh yeah.....I forgot.....or didn't ever pay attention enough to notice. Sorry for the trouble.

RandyVPS likes this.
  15. chickenlove

chickenlove Member VIP Supporter

the bot create new account on IE browser default ? how about ip address ?

16. RandyVPS

the link opens your default internet browser

17. Boracho

Boracho Active Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

That could be problematic, might need that to open with the proxy or people wont be able to create accounts on certain IPs

RandyVPS likes this.
  18. chickenlove

chickenlove Member VIP Supporter

that seems it don't use proxy on the setting bot

19. RandyVPS

yeah it doesnt it literally just opens the link in the default browser, I can check if a user has proxy settings and open their proxy

20. Stylxd

Stylxd Member Supporter Founding Supporter

Having issues with ref link @Randydrew6 . Check my PM :)