Before I jump into Earn Honey | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Before I jump into Earn Honey

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by nuftjedi, Jul 25, 2019.

1. nuftjedi

nuftjedi Member
    VIP Supporter

I am currently running SuperSwag on two separate laptops that are with me - so they are on the same network, etc. I'm just wondering if there will be any issue running EarnHoney on these same computers? Either in functionality, performance (they are both 4 core i7s with 8GB ram), or just potential ban/softban issues.

2. Gloria

Gloria Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Both EH and Swagbucks have same advertiser. You might get banned

3. nuftjedi

nuftjedi Member
    VIP Supporter

Would that be true even if I ran one or the other in a VM on the same box?

4. Jason

Jason Member

earnhoney also goes based off internet on the household, where swagbucks doesn't seem to care about 2-3 on the same household internet. Earnhoney you can run multiple accounts, but what you're doing is just sharing the OPT on two different accounts when just 1 account could earn it all, faster redeem times and less verification. I ran 2-3 earn honeys in 1 household and they all didn't earn much, but when I swapped to just 1 account on 1 pc, I got all the same amount as all 3 in 1 account.

5. nuftjedi

nuftjedi Member
    VIP Supporter

ok cool. I can probably just devote a machine just to that. thanks.

6. chickenlove

chickenlove Member

Hi guys how about earnhoney payment ?
    I got some denied and disable account recently after redeemtion

7. chickenlove

chickenlove Member

payment 7/18 still pending..