Before I jump into Earn Honey | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Before I jump into Earn Honey

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by nuftjedi, Jul 25, 2019.

1. nuftjedi

nuftjedi Member
    VIP Supporter

I am currently running SuperSwag on two separate laptops that are with me - so they are on the same network, etc. I'm just wondering if there will be any issue running EarnHoney on these same computers? Either in functionality, performance (they are both 4 core i7s with 8GB ram), or just potential ban/softban issues.

2. Gloria

Gloria Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Both EH and Swagbucks have same advertiser. You might get banned

3. nuftjedi

nuftjedi Member
    VIP Supporter

Would that be true even if I ran one or the other in a VM on the same box?

4. Jason

Jason Member

earnhoney also goes based off internet on the household, where swagbucks doesn't seem to care about 2-3 on the same household internet. Earnhoney you can run multiple accounts, but what you're doing is just sharing the OPT on two different accounts when just 1 account could earn it all, faster redeem times and less verification. I ran 2-3 earn honeys in 1 household and they all didn't earn much, but when I swapped to just 1 account on 1 pc, I got all the same amount as all 3 in 1 account.

5. nuftjedi

nuftjedi Member
    VIP Supporter

ok cool. I can probably just devote a machine just to that. thanks.

6. chickenlove

chickenlove Member

Hi guys how about earnhoney payment ?
    I got some denied and disable account recently after redeemtion

7. chickenlove

chickenlove Member

payment 7/18 still pending..