$50 to verify each Swagbucks account | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
20% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Lifetime VIP Membership From $99.99 to $79.99! All Proxies also 20% off! 15% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH 1 Month VIP Membership From $14.99 to $12.74 for Non-reoccurring/ $11.99 to $9.77 Reoccurring 50% OFF PROMO ENDS JAN 4TH Organ Donor Username Style 50% off from $20 to $10

$50 to verify each Swagbucks account

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by danhel, Dec 31, 2020.

1. danhel

danhel New Member
    VIP Supporter

You need $50 in phone credits to verify accounts. Yes, fifty dollars!!!

Do not buy phone credits here until prices drop. The prices here are totally crazy.

- COUPON Verification: $ 28.00
    [​IMG]
    - SWAGBUCKS Verification: $ 22.00
    [​IMG]

In another site you will only spend $ 3.50
    [​IMG]

2. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

that's interesting because I've never had to spend THAT much with verifying Swagbucks...it's usually 16-22 points per a redeem

3. Cloudyday80

Cloudyday80 New Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

wow...i've always been right at 22 myself lol...if you're crazy enough to pay that much for a verification i need to start doing them lol

4. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

I just verified today and it cost 17 credits. Something must be wrong or your location is just really expensive for some reason.

5. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

It doesnt need that much, I double checked it only needs 17 credits for swag, what probably happened is when you checked it was during a really bad shortage in numbers, double check it

6. danhel

danhel New Member
    VIP Supporter

I still have those ridiculous prices on my bot
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So something is wrong with my account. How do I solve this?

7. rickyos

rickyos Member
    VIP Supporter

reinstall superswag??

8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

honestly not sure, thats very odd... im going over the code and cant seem to figure it out. Would you mind me Teamviewering into your PC to run a test?

9. NightAoX

NightAoX Member
    VIP Supporter

I think he's just scamming.. His avatar looks like an evil war general.