5 swagbucks proxies in 16$ | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

5 swagbucks proxies in 16$

Discussion in 'Buy Digital Goods' started by Gloria, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Gloria

Gloria Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Hey Guys
    I am here with great offer.
    5 proxy only in 16$
    10 proxy only in 30$

payment methods - Paypal as gift and BTC
    IP authorized ( username and password available with 2$ one time payment ) one proxy for one IP. Do not ask for multiple

General Question
    Can proxy will be username and password?
    Yes you have to pay one time setup fee 2$
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Type of your proxy?
    only http
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Can you tell me ISP?
    No buy and check ISP BTW its semi residential proxies that works like as residential.
    Can you show me whoer.net/ whatismyip screenshots?
    No sorry
    What is your proxy speed?
    1 GBps ( I tested and got 400 Mbps download and upload is 200 Mbps) but its varied on your vps/ dedicated server location
    proxy validity?
    28 days
    Any Discount for bulk order?
    Yes
    PM me or skype me @ live:crazygparker_1
    Do you have multiple subnet?
    yes
    what is your refund policy?
    Due to nature of business( virtual), No refund will be granted if proxy is working with following term
    sagbucks- working with signup
    How much time will you take to deliver proxy?
    It will take upto 24 hours( business hours only)
    Can i change authorized IP?
    Yes but not frequently. You have to pay 1$ for it. you can request single time per day max.
    For fast response skype me
    skype- [email protected]
    Skype- live:crazygparker_1

Randydrew6 likes this.
  2. Pepega

Pepega Active Member

Great proxy, swagbucks is working

Gloria likes this.
  3. Gloria

Gloria Active Member

thanks

4. Gloria

Gloria Active Member

5. Bond

Bond New Member
    Supporter

Any chance you'd sell a VPS w/ the additional IPs or multiple instances in case I wanted to configure the squid/server myself?

Gloria likes this.
  6. Gloria

Gloria Active Member

Sorry I can not

7. Gloria

Gloria Active Member

Daily Bump